The light inside

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Nesting

There is this supposed frantic cleaning stage that expecting mothers go through just before the baby is born. I always thought this was a funny concept. For those of you that know me well, cleanliness is not one of my defining character traits. :) I usually clean because I have company coming, or because my husband is going crazy in a mess that doesn't really bother me.
There was no nesting before Elizabeth arrived. I could not have cared less. Yesterday however, I had my first nesting experience. I just have so much around here that I look at and want to get cleaned! (And honestly in the last 2-3 months Justin and I have devised a cleaning system, so our house is cleaned from top to bottom every 2 weeks.) But yesterday I washed dishes, completely cleaned out and wiped out our refrigerator, and swept and mopped the kitchen and dining room.
Maybe it wasn't nesting, but I don't think that has ever happened to me before...
Anybody else have nesting stories???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home