The light inside

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Halloween Surprise

We had a fun and festive Halloween and birthday weekend. It really was a great time, and I can't believe that my babies are 5 and 2. It is pretty hard to believe they are so big already. But none of that has anything to do with my Halloween surprise. This year Justin started something that has going to be an annual tradition. (I had to get his permission before I posted this.) Now I present to you the:







MAN-O-LANTERN


He strutted out into the living room like this, and I fell on the floor laughing. :) It still makes me laugh. I can hardly wait to see how this progresses in years to come. ;)

There you go Shelly.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • Oh my gosh, this totally made my day - and Wades, and my friends who is sitting here! What a funny picture. Wade says he has gained a lot of respect for Justin now. Seriously! I think this is the best picture ever! Hope you all had great b-day's too!

    By Blogger Debbi, at 5:25 PM  

  • Ha Ha! I'm surprised Justin gave permission to post the Man-o-lantern!

    By Blogger Shelly, at 6:45 PM  

  • Whoa! I'm done working for the day... that is well...I'm done working for the day...

    By Blogger Allison Abbott, at 10:45 AM  

  • Wow! Justin is a stud!

    By Blogger Sarah C, at 10:04 PM  

  • Yes I did go south and it was warm. Now I'm back and cold.

    By Blogger Sue, at 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home