The light inside

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Prayers answered and still needed to be prayed...

PRAISE BE TO YOU MOST HOLY GOD.
You have answered my call. Thank you for being there for my dad. Thank you that his surgery went well and was a success. Hold him in your arms as he recovers and give him Your strength.
Lord please heal Buddy and repair his wounds both physical and emotional. Please hold Thiry, Amon, George and Callie in your arms, and give them peace as they wait for your healing.
In the power of the Name of Jesus the healer and Savior-
Amen

For those of you out there who read this prayer my dad is doing well. Buddy is Justin's uncle and was severely bitten by a dog on Tuesday night. It was so bad that he was admitted to the hospital. While there his blood pressure dropped, and his kidneys are having trouble. Please join me in praying for the health and recovery of these two men.
Thanks- Allison

4 Comments:

  • I've been praying for Daddy (of course) & now I'll lengthen my prayer list!
    I also saw Daddy tonight & he looked good. I made sure to give him my RN advice! Don't let him do ANY lifting while he's there this week! I am so freakin' excited for you! Yeah, Baby Caleb!

    By Blogger maplesjess, at 2:08 AM  

  • Note to you: You can't start a blog and not tell anyone about it - especially me. :) And you posted three times before I found it! shame, shame on you. :)

    I hope you are feeling well and nesting well, too. ha! That was a funny post. I don't know what's going on with your dad - but he will be in my prayers as well as Justin's uncle.

    And I'm glad you finally negotiated with yourself and decided to start one of these ... even if you never post pics of your precious babies! Can't wait to see Caleb!

    By Blogger Robby and Lynsey, at 9:18 PM  

  • Yay! A blog I can comment on. What's going on with your dad? How are you feeling?

    By Blogger Sue, at 12:44 AM  

  • Your link to Laura Rich's blog took me to some crazy website.

    By Blogger Sue, at 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home