The light inside

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

He's coming...

Hey all!
So I just had my last OB appointment. I knew it probably would be since last week the other doctor had said that I could be induced next Monday. But I asked the doctor today, and instead I am going to the hospital in the morning! It's pretty crazy. He could still come before that, but if not we will have birthday's one day apart. :) I am SO excited! It is such a relief to know what is going on!! Thanks be to God! He has worked everything out! YEAH!!!

2 Comments:

  • Yay!!!! I'm so excited! Can't wait to hear more... I'll be praying for you guys (especially) today. I hope E had a good birthday yesterday and I'm so glad they get different birthdays! ;) Love you so much! Hope the delivery goes smoothly.

    By Blogger Robby and Lynsey, at 11:18 AM  

  • yippie skippy!!!!

    By Blogger Sue, at 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home