The light inside

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bear Facts, by Caleb Brown

Here are a few of the facts I was informed of today by Caleb...
(Bears are his newest fascination, but in case you are wondering they don't hold a candle to sharks or airplanes...)

  • Bears like to eat honey (true, one of the few, and inspired by Curious George this morning)
  • Bears can stand on one paw like this...
  • Bears scratch themselves like this...
  • Bears can stand on their tippy toes, they stand on their claws...
  • Bears eat arrows, so the bones don't get stuck (I think he meant the bones from the animals they eat.)
  • Bears can stand on their hind legs and catch birds with their front paws.

And my All time favorite:

  • Mama bears carry band-aids for their baby bears, and their baby bears ask for them "Mama can I have a band aid" only it's in bear.

As you can tell we spent a lot of time being and talking about bears today... He even tries to convince Evan to follow him around as his bear cub. :)
Sweet boy. Gotta love it!

2 Comments:

  • hehe! I love this post. I really think that Caleb and Noah would get along so well. (Noah loves sharks though) So as long as sharks and bears can play together:)

    cute, cute!

    By Blogger Debbi, at 6:54 PM  

  • I can totally hear his voice as I read this post. What a cutie. I have never known another little boy that get's so obsessed with things.

    By Blogger The Nielsen Family, at 6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home