The light inside

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

We got our Money's worth!

My last post was a little heavy, and the next one I have brewing in my mind is heavy too.

So I thought I would take this opportunity to interject a little light heartedness into my blog.


Tonight Elizabeth was taking her clothes off of the couch to put them away, and she grabbed a pair of undies. I told her not to take them... Here's why


My sweet Elizabeth has been potty trained for 5 years now. When she first started we bought her the big padded training panties. But shortly thereafter we bought her a pack of real underwear. It was size 2T/3T.
She's 6 1/2 now, and these 2T/3T were the panties that she was taking upstairs to put away. :) Yes, they are only slightly small now...
Well, what can I say except we really got our money's worth out of them!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Allison I haven't checked you blog for awhile and I don't know when the last time I commented was but if I haven't commented a Congratulations on your new baby boy here it is.
    Hope all is going good with Residency... you guys are close to being done...aren't you?
    It was fun to read up on what is going on.
    Allison Spjut

    By Blogger allison, at 9:20 PM  

  • PS Savannah is still wearing her first underwear too. :)

    By Blogger allison, at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home