The light inside

Monday, July 13, 2009

Baby Evan



Introducing Baby Evan!!! At 19 weeks he is growing perfectly, measuring right, and looking good. PRAISE GOD!!!! He reminded us a lot of Caleb because he kept his hands up by or in front of his face almost the whole time. :) I know this picture is a little weird, but I absolutely loved the fact that he is smiling. Just a moment before this he wasn't smiling and then he did. It was so cute! Elizabeth was absolutely set on having a sister, so she was quite disappointed with the news. But after about 30 minutes she warmed to the idea of being the only girl. :) Caleb too thought he wanted a little sister, and his exclamation with the news was "NO." But within a minute or two he was back to playing with trucks, so I think he is going to be just fine with little brother. Now I have official plans for the bunk beds in his room! We are so thankful to God that He has blessed us with another child, and that He knew we needed another boy. We love you already Evan! It is our prayer that you will be a boy and man with heart for God, and that you will know the truth of your name: God is gracious!

9 Comments:

  • very cool! how are things in PA?

    By Blogger kentbrantly, at 8:43 PM  

  • Love the meaning of his name. It is perfect! :) Glad he is doing well and that you are too! Love to all of you!

    By Blogger Robby and Lynsey, at 4:41 PM  

  • Congratulations! How exciting to have another boy. I love the name you guys picked, and it's great to get to peek into your life :)

    By Blogger Jacqui, at 11:28 PM  

  • Congrats Allison!!! That is very exciting!!!

    By Blogger mindy, at 2:01 AM  

  • Congrats! I've kept up with you through Lauren's blog and so excited to see you're having another little boy! Really enjoyed getting to spend time with yall while here in SA. Hope God continues to bless you abundantly!

    By Blogger Claire & Eden, at 2:13 PM  

  • I am so excited about this still! I love looking at Baby Evan, I hope he is behaving and you are feeling good! I almost called you this morning, I've been thinking about you a lot - when does E. start kingergarten? Gage doesn't start until sept - happy anniverary late too, I loved the post, it was perfect!

    By Blogger Debbi, at 7:29 PM  

  • How exciting! You guys are going to have so much fun!

    By Blogger Natasha, at 11:59 AM  

  • Congratulations! that is so exciting!

    By Blogger Anne-Marie, at 1:21 AM  

  • Allison I have to admit I look at your blog every once in awhile to see how you and your cute family is doing.
    Congratulations on having another baby! I am so excited for you. Hope all is going well...it sounds like you are doing great.
    Allison Spjut

    By Blogger allison, at 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home