The light inside

Thursday, December 10, 2009

God's Timing

God's timing is perfect. I believe that.
Why then do I so often have difficulty waiting for God's timing to occur? Some days I am faithful to trust in his plan and be patient. But other days I have such struggles wondering why I am still waiting and why my choices and timing can't be the chosen way. It's silly, really silly too when I think about what I am impatient about. I'm sure in a week I will be wishing that I had just a few more moments to spend with my "big kids" listening to their stories, and reading them books.
Thank you God for these "extra" days. Please let me see them as a gift and use them for your glory and their blessing.

6 Comments:

  • Big hug! I hope you can feel it!

    By Blogger Allison Abbott, at 7:39 AM  

  • Allison,

    You may think this is crazy:), but i found you through my daughter's facebook:)...she is 13-about the age when i met you! I coached you in 7th grade athletics, and was thinking of those days now that my daughter is playing volleyball/basketball...It seems so long ago (as it was!!)...I just wanted you to know how great it was to read your blogs and to see how faithful you are and how neat it is to hear about your own kids! It sounds like you have a wonderful life, and i was happy to read parts of it:)...Carolyn Walling

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:30 AM  

  • Great thoughts to be applied at all stages of life. That said, I think it is kind of hard to be patient when you have someone sitting on/kicking/elbowing your bladder and other vitals from very close range. But that's just me. :) You may feel more like enjoying time with your "big kids" when the little one is sleeping peacefully in his crib rather than using your lap as a jungle gym!

    By Blogger Jennifer, at 8:35 PM  

  • Very nice.
    Thank you.

    (You've been "tagged")
    see http://claybrackeen.blogspot.com/2008/02/123-meme.html

    By Blogger Clay, at 1:23 PM  

  • The timing is correct! You just havent noticed yet - love the batman chest hair - must try it!

    By Anonymous Jon, at 11:48 AM  

  • Your blog is so cute!

    By Anonymous pendant lighting, at 11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home