The light inside

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Life is good...

This post will be random, because I haven't posted in so long. I'm sorry if that bugs you. :)

Happy Belated Thanksgiving to all of you.
I hope your holiday was wonderful and filled with love and good times. We had a good weekend in Colorado. Caleb and Elizabeth were both really good travelers, thank you Lord!

Today is a milestone day. My mom is gone, and Justin had his first full day back at school, so today was my first day alone with both kiddos all day. It really was not that bad. I didn't start the dinner my mom had frozen for us in time, so we ended having pizza, but everyone survived.

I have a chunky monkey son. He was born at 8.5, which was big to me. But at his 2 week check he was up to 9 lbs, and he had grown 2 inches since birth! What an oinker!!

Sleep... I thought I wasn't getting much my last weeks of pregnancy, man I didn't know what I was missing. Elizabeth slept 6-7 hours a night since the day she came home from the hospital. Caleb does not. I didn't know how spoiled I was. I really have no reason to complain though, and I am not. If I feed him around midnight he only wakes up once before 7, so for 26 days old that really isn't bad.

I usually do spell check before posting, but not tonight... If this is unreadable I'm sorry. Thanks for reading this. I will try to update more often. :)

2 Comments:

  • Hey! Sorry - I wasn't trying to make you feel guilty. I feel really bad now. I really was just curious to see how life is with Caleb! :) It sounds like you guys are hanging in there. I hope it gets easier and easier to be home alone with them. Late or different dinner never hurt anyone. :)

    And you just called your son an oinker... I think that is hysterical. Love you so much!! Thanks for updating. I really do know that you are busy! Glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving. Are you coming to LBB for Christmas?

    By Blogger Robby and Lynsey, at 4:43 PM  

  • No guilt Lynsey, no guilt!! I too get tired of checking blogs with no update. By the way, how's the scion... ;)

    By Blogger Allison, at 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home