The light inside

Sunday, May 27, 2007

It hit me...

Today in church the reality of this move hit me. At least momentarily...
Contribute that, if you will, to the fact that they made us come up to the front of church while our dear friend Sarah sang Michael W. Smith's Friends.

Our time here in Iowa has drawn to an end. There is just enough time to pack up and clean and hopefully have a few more precious moments with those people who have made our time and experience here so dear. Thanks to all of you who made an impact on our lives. Thanks for sharing your lives with us, and letting us share ours with you. There are friends and faces we will never forget, and we hope desperately to see you all again sometime.

I'm off to finish pack those last few boxes...

5 Comments:

  • You are going to be missed. I kinda miss you already {sniff}. Best of luck to you though, I will keep reading your blog, so don't stop!

    By Blogger Anne-Marie, at 10:45 PM  

  • I was sad that you weren't able to make it to lunch bunch today...but I totally understand why. I will hopefully be able to stop by today befor eyou head out...but if not please know that you will be missed and I'm so grateful to have known you. You are such a wonderfully kind person. I hope the people in your new town know just how lucky they are to have you there! Keep posting and keep in touch!

    By Blogger {Erica}, at 4:55 PM  

  • That's sad Al. Thursday evening will work for me- I don't have anything after work. Call me when you get here or on the way. Love ya.

    By Blogger Sue, at 7:08 PM  

  • I'm sad for you! I hope your last days there are wonderful and not too stressful. Be safe moving!

    Tell Sue hi!

    And on a lighter note ... this post made me think of Emily in youth group and made me laugh. ;) Love you!

    By Blogger Robby and Lynsey, at 11:47 AM  

  • I am so happy to see you have a blog. I haven't talked to you in so long. How are things going? I hope you are doing well. If you get a free moment I would love to talk to you. My number is 208-569-7695. Have a great summer.

    By Blogger Sarah C, at 1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home