The light inside

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Baby Comparison


Caleb (6 weeks)
Elizabeth (4 weeks)

I know I said that I wasn't going to post photos of my kids on here, but I am going to make an exception. I wanted to post a comparison photo of the kids in the same outfit (and I doubt that anyone I don't know will recognize my kids from these photos).

I thought they were taken at the same age, but after looking back through the photos Elizabeth is only 4 weeks, while Caleb is 6. These photos may not do it justice, but other than the hair and the double chin they look very similar. Caleb makes a lot of the same faces that Elizabeth did, and everybody always says they look like their daddy. :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • I was SO excited to see you guys Sunday! Your kids are BEAUTIFUL. :) Glad you and Justin are doing well and good luck with the travel. :)

    By Blogger Robby and Lynsey, at 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home