The light inside

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Convicted

I am a sinner. I realize that isn't a grand revelation, but it is something I don't often admit to myself, much less publicize to the world. This Wednesday night at church I was really convicted of ways that I have been sinning against God. It was pretty sobering. I perfer to think of my self as a pretty good Christian, and not really focus on where I'm failing. But this week I just couldn't sweep it under the rug any more.

But isn't it great to know that as soon as I have confessed these sins to God, and asked him to forgive me that he does!! How freeing it is to not have to walk around feeling guilty about this, or wondering how God feels about me. As far as the East is from the West... Thank you Lord for your cleansing blood!

-We had a family victory last night, Caleb slept all night from 12-7:30!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home