The light inside

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Blogging fast/ Family update

This may sound silly, but I fasted from blogging and reading blogs for a few days last week to pray for a good friend of mine who is going through a rough time. So, if you read this please join me and say a prayer for Rose. Thanks.

Life here is good and pretty much back to normal. We had our first parent-teacher conference with Elizabeth's teacher at school. She is doing really well, and enjoys school. I'm trying to find and decide on a preschool for next year, but that is quite a challenge since I am hundreds of miles away from where we will be.

Justin has his schedule set for next year, so now at least we know where he will be from June-May. :)

Caleb went to the doctor last week for his well child check. He is 24 inches long (that is 4 inches longer than when he was born), and 13 lbs. 8 oz. (5 lbs. and 3 oz. more than birth). He's huge! What a porker! But we love him!

2 Comments:

  • I'm very curious to know where you guys will be next year!!!! Hope you frind is okay.

    By Blogger Robby and Lynsey, at 1:51 PM  

  • hey goofy! you're just about as good at blogging as I am...I think I've posted more blogs this year than most of last year combined....
    what's ya'll's plan? our move date is quickly approaching...but, we'll let you know about that later...

    By Blogger Logan, at 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home