The light inside

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Good to be home

I love visiting family over the holidays. It's always good to see and spend time with those people I love so much and don't often get to see. It always seems to go by too fast, and I don't get to spend as much time with everyone as I want to.
I do have to say though, after 17 hours in the car to get to Lubbock, and 15 hours in the car (in a snowstorm) to get to Ft. Collins, and another almost 12 hours travelling to get home, I am glad to be here! It always helps me appreciate the simplicity and normalcy of my life to be gone for a little while. So even though my waking hours fall into a predictable 2 1/2 hour cycle, I love it, and wouldn't trade it for the world. I am glad to be home. :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • The travel sounds aweful! But I sure am glad you did it so that I could see you!! And it was SO GOOD to see you guys! Caleb is ADORABLE!!! (As is E, too, of course!) You guys look like your doing good. I hope things continue to go well for you both -especially with school! Love you so much.

    By Blogger Robby and Lynsey, at 12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home