The light inside

Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Dad


My Dad is the best dad in the whole world. He's goofy, loving, sweet, a wonderful grandfather, etc, etc.


Monday was his birthday, and I won't tell you how old but he is getting old.


He also had a minor heart attack and then surgery this week. They inserted a stint into one vessel of his heart. He is doing great now, and there is no damage from his heart attack.


PRAISE GOD! Thank you Lord for you faithfulness and healing and thank you Lord for my Dad.


I love you Daddy.



Dad with Caleb when he was born.

3 Comments:

  • I am so glad that he is ok - that was scarey reading it and thinking about it! You are lucky and very blessed to have such great parents!

    By Blogger Debbi, at 6:10 PM  

  • That must have been scary/stressful! I'm so glad your dad is ok. Happy birthday to him!

    By Blogger Jennifer, at 4:22 PM  

  • whew! that was a close call. i'm glad you were able to drive to lubbock to see your family. have a blessed week!

    By Blogger laura jo, at 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home