The light inside

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

#3

I have a new excuse for my blogging laziness. We are readying ourselves to move... again. That's right move #3 in eight months. But, at least when we move the next time (in 4 months) we will be in one place for several years! :)
Justin has sent in his rankings, so we have at least an idea of where that will be. Hopefully this move will be full of new friends, great experiences, and good family togetherness time.
Here I raise my glass to another unknown road that God is leading me down. Oh Lord please use us in this place and may the light within us shine your glorious brightness to those around us.

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Debbi, at 8:25 AM  

  • no, see this is why I love that we are friends! I am so embarrassed and as I read it again, I am such a goof ball and there is no way that anyone else would get that out of this - my mind is just thinking that way! I love that we can laugh about it!

    And - good luck with your move! I really do wish we were there to help you and play more often, I hope we can overlap a few days in May!

    By Blogger Debbi, at 3:10 PM  

  • Hey Al! Good luck moving! Where will you be for the next few months? I'm sorry we didn't get to see you during our furlough. We didn't end up going through Lubbock. Hopefully we'll get to see you when you're all settled in your semi-permanent destination! I can't wait to hear where that will be (and I'm sure you can't either!) Much love to all of you.

    By Blogger Jennifer, at 12:18 PM  

  • I know that being so transient is tough. Just read through Exodus, and I bet they knew how you feel. I'm glad you & Justin will be together again. Hopefully, these 4 months will be a time of renewed bonding for your whole family.
    Keep your chin up! I'll be praying for you--let this be a time when your roots go deeper into God.
    Hope you move out this way...I'm already looking for places to meet up in Ohio or West Virginia on the weekends!
    Love you much, sis. Proud of you.
    Enjoy SA.

    By Blogger Clay, at 12:03 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Marta, at 12:42 AM  

  • I've been HORRIBLE at reading blogs lately! I hope that the move went well and you are getting nice and settled now. HOpe Justin did great on his exams, and hope your dad continues to heal and do well. Thinking about all of you... Love you.

    By Blogger Robby and Lynsey, at 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home