The light inside

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Join me

"I lift my eyes up to the hills-
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the LORD,
the Maker of heaven and earth.
He will not let your foot slip-
he who watches over you will not slumber;
indeed, he who watches over Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.
The LORD watches over you-
the LORD is your shade at your right hand;
the sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon by night.
The LORD will keep you from all harm-
he will watch over your life;
the LORD will watch over your coming and going
both now and forevermore.
Psalm 121
Most you will not know this, but Caleb is scheduled to have surgery on Monday morning. He is having a revision of his circumcision. :( I am (understandably) nervous and not exactly looking forward to this. But we have been told by the doctors that the earlier the better, easier, and safer. He's been running a fever the last few days, and if that keeps up then we'll have to postpone the surgery, and I REALLY don't want that to happen.
This procedure is supposedly easy, fast, and uncomplicated, but I am still really nervous. Please pray that he will be okay, and the surgery will go as planned. With our crazy year, and it being so late I'm not sure when we would get it rescheduled.
The psalm above is the one I am reading over, and praying over Caleb. So,if you would, please go back up to the top and join me in praying this over my son.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • Praying for you!

    By Blogger Ashley, at 9:39 PM  

  • Caleb is in our prayers today -- please let us know how everything goes!

    By Blogger Stacy, at 12:19 PM  

  • I have been thinking of you and praying for baby Caleb all day today! I hope he came through ok, the poor little man, we miss him and you so much. You will have to post an update soon!

    Merry Christmas to you as well - if you don't get around to posting before next week!

    By Blogger Debbi, at 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home