The light inside

Friday, December 07, 2007

Hello Chicago!

Justin and I got to Chicago yesterday afternoon. I had already forgotten how the cold can sting your eyes. Justin is out now doing his residency interviews for next year. It is a little crazy that we are already here, and deciding what life will be like next year. This year has been very hard, but has really seemed to pass very quickly.
This is our first time away together since Caleb was born and we are really enjoying it. Thanks mom for keeping the kids!! We're hoping to have some fun on the town tomorrow and Sunday and hopefully I will post some pics from our trip. I hope you have a weekend as fun filled as mine!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • I'm so excited you get a weekend away with Justin, and sad that I didn't get to meet you over ther so we could hang out! I hope everything goes well in his interviews! Good luck!

    By Blogger Debbi, at 10:27 PM  

  • I'm also glad for you two. I pray that it will truly be a time for you to reconnect and enjoy one another.

    May God give you discernment as you make big choices.

    Have fun. I really miss Mom & Dad being near enough to watch the kids and let us get away like that.

    Hope it's a great weekend!

    Try a river boat cruise/tour!

    By Blogger Clay, at 7:45 AM  

  • Heard you ran into my folks at DFW -- that's random! When will y'all be here?! Can't wait!

    By Blogger Stacy, at 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home