The light inside

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What a week!!!!

Last week (actually it's been 2 weeks now) was absolutely crazy!!! Both kiddos had a birthday, so I am now the proud mother of a 4 year old, and a 1 year old! It would have been crazy enough with just that, but throw in Halloween, grandma coming to visit, and the never ending stomach virus, and it was just about more than I could handle. Praise God that Justin had the week off between rotations, and was home to help me through it!

Elizabeth had a great birthday, and we decided that this year she would have her own party on the 30th. So she had a blast at the park with her friends. I went all out and made her cake it was Dora, and I will have to post a pic tomorrow. So after her party on Tuesday, on her birthday we went to Chuck E. Cheese to play then dinner at her choice... Fazoli's. After that we ran back home to change into our Halloween costumes and do some trick or treating. (Caleb was sick, fussy, and tired so Batman was in his costume for about 10 minutes, and never made it outside. I didn't even get a picture of them together.) She had a blast, and it is pretty unbelievable to me that she is four. Maybe it is because she acts 6 sometimes...

Poor Caleb was so sick for 8 days, that we still haven't had his birthday party yet. Thankfully he has stopped vomitting, and gained some of his weight back. I did get a few pictures of him on his birthday, but they are pretty sad.

I'm just glad that I wasn't alone that week to do it all myself. This is definately one reason why you have two parents. :)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • you poor thing! i'm glad elizabeth had a happy birthdy and that caleb is too little to remember his not-so-happy birthday! good luck in being healthy! Happy birthday everyone and happy thanksgiving!

    By Blogger Anne-Marie, at 10:32 PM  

  • it's been a while since i've checked your blog. i'm glad you still update yours -- i don't... i guess i'm a facebook nerd now.

    i love you and miss you!

    By Blogger laura jo, at 1:44 PM  

  • Sounds like too much excitement for me, too! ;) Glad E was able to enjoy her party. Hope Caleb's is just as fun for him now that he is feeling better...

    Will you be in LBB for Christmas or are you going to Colorado?

    By Blogger Robby and Lynsey, at 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home