The light inside

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

The next two weeks are going to be pretty busy for us.
My awesome cousin Andrew just finished his tour of duty in Iraq! He is coming to visit the family in big L, so the kiddos and I will head north for that.
Then next week I am off to Pittsburgh to house hunt!! I am so nervous and excited!! Thankfully Grammi is coming down to watch the kiddos, and I am actually getting to meet, and stay with the family of one of the first year residents at the hospital right now. Thanks Nielsens and Grammi for making this trip much easier!! Hopefully I'll come home with great pictures (and news) to post!

2 Comments:

  • oh, wow! house hunting!! good luck! i hope you at least narrow down a good neighborhood. i love you and will pray for your trip!

    By Blogger laura jo, at 6:28 PM  

  • Hey girl! Who would've thought...?My husband and I just moved up to Hershey, PA for my residency. I think God likes to transplant Texans to PA! He probably laughs at (I mean WITH) us. Oh man, we LOVE it here. It's temporary of course, but it's a blast. You'll be just across the state! Let us know if we can help at all. And let me give you a guarantee...you will be SICK to death of the Steelers. I am, and we don't even live in Pittsburgh. It's like you can't get away from them. If you don't like football, you might not care... :) Have fun! (Thigpen)

    By Blogger The Brackeens, at 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home