The light inside

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mad dash...

I feel like after a week I should have something profound or funny to post about. I don't.

It seems like most of my mental energies are now spent trying to make a mad dash to prepare for living in Pittsburgh. I've started a garage sale list in my mind (which is humorous because we are seriously living on borrowed furniture), and decided which items won't make the move with us. We've also been trying to arrange to get to Pittsburgh and try to buy a house!! I am excited and scared about this at the same time. We are so new to this, and I am trying to look at and decide things about a city I've never even set foot in.

So I raise my glass to the mad dash that is the next 3 months. Here's to looking, financing, flying, touring, talking, walking, debating, deciding and all the other chaos that is to come from finding a future home. Ahh, life is an adventure

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • here's to your mad dash! I am so excited for you! I wish I could be there to help you with it all!

    By Blogger Debbi, at 10:07 AM  

  • I can't believe I haven't checked blogs in such a long time that I had no idea you are moving to Pittsburg! How exciting! Do you think we could be any further from each other and still live in the US?? ;) I love you guys and will be praying for a smooth transition and for open doors. Good luck!!!!

    By Blogger Robby and Lynsey, at 10:04 PM  

  • Good luck with all your moving preparations. I totally know how you feel. Trying to plan a move to a city you've never been too is more than a little stressful! I hope we get to see each other again before we move to opposite ends of the continent!
    Love you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:37 PM  

  • Allison, Mary Ann Loveless is from Pennsylvania, not too far from Pittsburg. You could contact her and see if she has advice in re neighborhoods, etc. Brooks's e-mail is bloveless@childshome.org. Love you! Jill Moudy Sr.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:31 AM  

  • Or his email might be brooks@childshome.org. His is different than everyone else's. Jill

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home