The light inside

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

My hubby...

This is my shout out to you baby! (Not that he reads my blog.)

Tomorrow my amazing, wonderful, talented and bright husband has an extremely big day. Tomorrow Justin takes his step II podiatric medical boards. It is a big exam, and I know he is going to do great. He has studied like crazy, and I am amazed at his self-discipline. Honestly, I have never known anyone who has the stamina and self-discipline to study he has. He studies for hours everyday (including the weekends) as well going to clinic, playing with the kids, and spending time with me.

I love you baby, and I am really proud of you! You are going to do great!!

We would love and appreciate your prayers. Thanks.

2 Comments:

  • We loved having a good visit with Justin last night! I was so suprised to see him, but it took me a minute to register, really, I thought you guys were still here! We have been praying for him and I'm sure he will do fine!

    By Blogger Debbi, at 9:07 AM  

  • I had no idea you had a blog. I've had fun reading about your family. I'll add you to my reads so I can check in to watch your kids grow and Justin finishing his quest to become a doctor! How exciting!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home