The light inside

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Happenings...

I've become the blogger I didn't want to be. I haven't updated in almost a month. I have my doubts that many people actually read this, and might be sad. :)

We are all well. Caleb gets bigger everyday, and Elizabeth is funnier everyday. I am truly blessed to have two wonderful and beautiful kiddos. More on them later.

I have wondered since the day we moved here, what God's plan was for bringing me here . As we get closer to moving away I feel like I am beginning to get glimpses into the things He brought me here for. I hope I have been a faithful servant by doing what He needed. If I know you from here, I hope I have blessed your life with His light. And one day I want to look back on this (and every part of my life) and see just where God was leading me, how he was using me and how he was growing me to be more Christ-like.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • I'm glad you are finding peace with your time there. Are you ready for the upcoming year? It's going to be crazy!

    Glad you enjoyed the pics. :) I can't believe you remember that dress! Isnt Robyn's hair great in that pic?!?!!

    By Blogger Robby and Lynsey, at 1:27 AM  

  • Where are you guys going to move? Closer to Lubbock I hope

    By Blogger Ashley, at 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home