The light inside

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

My Boy

8 months...

Some moments I can't believe it's been that long, and others I can't believe it's only been that long.

Caleb just turned 8 months old. He is growing before my eyes. He isn't crawling yet, but he can scoot himself across the floor on his back by digging in his heels. And if you sit him on the wood floor, he can wiggle his bottom just enough to scoot several feet. We are working on his newest trick- giving five. He's getting pretty good.

No teeth have appeared yet, although I've thought he has been working on them forever. He is still the chubby and happy baby he's always been. Everyone here seems to comment on the size of his cheeks, and how big and blue his eyes are.

I am so blessed to have this beautiful baby, and his wonderful big sister. I love you my little boy!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • It is finally getting easier for me to realize that you are a mom. ;) haha I can't wait to get more pics of your precious little boy and his fabulous big sister. :) (hint hint)

    By Blogger Robby and Lynsey, at 10:55 PM  

  • Hey Allison! What a treat to hear from you. Thanks so much for finding me. :) How are things? I read some of your old posts and am hoping that you are happy in your new place and enjoying your kiddos. Sounds like you are. Isn't being a mom so fulfilling? I'm sure you will especially enjoy your Caleb- I've found that nobody loves their mommas quite like little boys do!

    By Blogger Christina, at 2:13 PM  

  • I can't believe it's been 8 months! That went by way to fast, I just don't want our babies to be toddlers yet!

    By Blogger Debbi, at 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home