The light inside

Thursday, October 11, 2007

The posts in my head...

Does anyone else do this?

If only you knew how often I blogged in my head. Something funny or strange will happen, or I'll have a serious thought and I begin my personal narrative that becomes the blog in my mind.
I think it is because I have to either wait until my Dad comes home, and ask his permission to use his computer (yes it's great to live at home again), or I have to pack up the kids during the day and go to my brother and sister-in-law's house to use the internet. But know that I have more stories I want to share.

Maybe one day... Maybe one day...

1 Comments:

  • Allison, you are so funny! I do this all the time. Have you ever taken that quiz to see how addicted to blogging you are? You probably are not that addicted - I, on the other hand, am embarassed to tell you what my score was! Someday you can tell us all your stories and I can't wait!!! Hang in there, you are my hope for next year!

    (PS We might have found an apartment we could live in for really cheap - or free! - in WA so we wouldn't have to live with my parents! It's a first year's parents house - cross your fingers!!!)

    By Blogger Debbi, at 8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home