The light inside

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Six days and counting...

We're officially on the count down. We get to see Justin on Monday!!!! He has spent this last month working at the Western Pennsylvania Hospital in Pittsburgh. We last saw him July 29th, so needless to say we are REALLY excited.
This weekend was a big one for us. Elizabeth went to her first sleepover at her cousins' house this weekend. I waited up for quite a while just knowing that I would get a phone call that she needed to come home, but it never happened. My sister said she did great. When I got there in the morning she looked at me and said "I don't want to go yet Mommy!"
Open house for preschool was tonight. I can't believe she's going back to school. She seems bigger to me everyday.
My little man moves faster everyday, and loves being able to chase his big sister. But his poor little knees are so red from the carpet. He is really getting vocal and is very opionated. His laugh is so contagious. Daddy isn't going to believe how big he has gotten.

What a blessed life I lead!

4 Comments:

  • I want to cry for you that you haven't seen Justin for so long:( I'm so glad that it's only 6 days left now. You guys are amazing! It's crazy that Elizabeth is almost 4! I can't believe how big she is....a sleep over? That is like a teenager already!! She is so brave!

    I wish we could get the boys in a race! I'm sure Caleb would win, he is such s fun boy!

    By Blogger Debbi, at 9:23 AM  

  • I can't wait to see you and the kiddos! I love you all bunches.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:48 AM  

  • allie, it was so good to see you and the kids this weekend. your children are so precious and you are such a good mom! i'm so glad we could see justin at the end of the trip, too. elizabeth was so cute when she sat in his lap and snuggled while she ate lunch. love you!

    By Blogger laura jo, at 7:23 PM  

  • I hope you had a wonderful reunion yesterday!!! How long will you get to be together before he's off again?

    What preschool is E going to? I can't believe how old she is. Will she start Kindergarten next year?

    By Blogger Robby and Lynsey, at 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home