The light inside

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Reunited and it feels so...

GREAT!!!!! I am so incredibly blessed.
We've officially been back together as a family for a week now.
I am feeling really blessed here are 5 of the biggest blessings in my life:
1. I have an amazing, wonderful, loving husband
2. I have 2 beautiful, healthy, happy and smart kids.
3. I live in a wonderful country with great freedoms
4. I have a great extended family. I love you Brackeens and Browns!
5. I am saved by an AWESOME God, who thought nothing of his own pain, but gave everything to save me.

What is on your list?

1 Comments:

  • 1. I am so happy you are with your hubby again.
    2. I love fall weather
    3. Rest time in the afternoon is such a santuary.

    By Blogger Debbi, at 3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home