The light inside

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Way too long...

So, it's been way too long since I updated my blog. My apologies to anyone who has checked this in the last three weeks (or however long it has been). Justin finished his two months in Colorado and is now in Pittsburgh. So far he really likes this rotations. At least he is being treated nicely by the doctors and residents there.
The kids and I have made our way to my parents house in Texas. We are enjoying ourselves and love the time we are getting to spend with family here.
This week is Nana camp where all of the cousins get together for a week of fun and mayhem together at Nana's house.
I realize this was a short update, but nap time is almost over and tonight is Chuck E. Cheese night and we've got lots of fun in store, so I should get myself ready for the party! :)
I will update more consistently now that we are a little more settled. I hope you are all doing well.

7 Comments:

  • Glad your back and that we can move past the black eye story. :( Nana camp sounds like a crazy good time. Have fun!

    By Blogger Jennifer, at 10:21 PM  

  • Who is this Chuck guy? Does Justin know you're getting dressed up and going to parties at his house?

    I don't know if I like that, sis...

    By Blogger Clay, at 11:20 PM  

  • Glad you made it to Texas - Gage is so confused, he just got down that you were in CO and now I tell him you are in TX! He misses Elizabeth so much!!!

    By Blogger Debbi, at 10:57 AM  

  • Nana camp sound like so much fun. Your mom must be awesome. Have a great time in Texas.

    By Blogger Sarah C, at 10:59 AM  

  • yea for you guys being at least in the same state as some of the rest of us now! i like catching up on your life with your blog... it's great! have fun with all of the nieces and nephews... much love, jenny

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:16 PM  

  • Hope Nana camp was a blast!! Can't wait to see more pics. ;) Sorry you are so far away from your hubby right now. :(

    By Blogger Robby and Lynsey, at 12:00 AM  

  • It was good to see you today at church. I hope you keep coming while you are here. Cody is gone every third Sunday to the station, so we can for sure be dates!

    By Blogger Ashley, at 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home