The light inside

Monday, July 09, 2007

Movies

I don't go see movies at the theater a whole lot. I like to see movies, but I can wait until they come out on DVD. Besides we don't have to get a sitter that way. :)

This week I have to talk about movies. We were blessed to go on a double date with some great friends this weekend. The guys decided we should go see Transformers. Honestly, I was not very excited. But, I LOVED it!! It was a great movie. It had plot, action, and was even funny. About halfway through I looked at Justin and said "I didn't want to see this, but I am loving it." Anyway, I highly recommend it.

This week or weekend I will also be seeing a movie. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix comes out this week!!! I am SO excited. We love the Harry Potter movies. If Justin can go with me we will see it on Wednesday, if not we will definitely see it this weekend. I am also excited because that means I get to read another Harry Potter book. I didn't start reading the books until after I had seen the first three movies. I love the movies so much I don't want to be disappointed with them, so I wait to read the books until after I see the movies.

Either way I recommend either of these movies! Happy viewing?

What are your plans for this weekend?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • LOOOVED transformers too sans the few cheesey parts...and I can't wait for Harry potter either!

    By Blogger {Erica}, at 3:53 PM  

  • That is so funny! I made Robby go by himself to see Transformers because I was positive I wouldn't like it. He came back, really impressed, and said I probably would have liked it. Your blog has just bought him some braging rights ... thanks. ;)

    We went to go see Evan Almighty together instead. It was cute and funny. I thought it was one that would be really good for a whole family to watch together. And I was actually impressed with some of the theology in it! I was a little surprised by that. You could probably wait until it comes out on DVD ... but I would recommend watching it sometime.

    By Blogger Robby and Lynsey, at 4:43 PM  

  • I am soo excited for Harry Potter. We are going to go while in UT so we have sitters. You will have to read the next books though after seeing this movie - trust me!

    By Blogger Debbi, at 2:40 PM  

  • Harry Potter?
    You heathen!!

    (Darina pre-ordered the final book for me months ago. I'd be glad to tell you what happens! In fact...

    Nah, wouldn't do that to you.)

    BTW, the "word verification" feature below says 'lephpoi.'
    Sound like a good word for a Hogwarts style incantation??

    By Blogger Clay, at 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home