The light inside

Thursday, July 19, 2007

The progression of a shiner...

Well, Caleb got his first black eye last week. Elizabeth accidentally knocked a book off of the ottoman and right onto Caleb's face. He's my little tough guy and usually doesn't cry about being hurt, but he screamed about this one. (Which was promptly echoed by the wailings of his guilt-ridden big sister.) It actually didn't turn out as bad as I expected (probably because he did actually let me hold ice on it for a few minutes). But here you go pictures of his first (but I'm sure not last) black eye.

Due to my hesitation of posting my kids photos on the net you'll notice the pics are extemely close up. :)

A few minutes after



That night



Two days later



Three days later


A week later, basically back to normal

3 Comments:

  • poor kid! i'm sure Elizabeth felt so bad! way to take the pictures...i would've totally forgotten to take them! what a little tough guy!

    ps i would love to take your family pics when you're out here for graduation...:)

    By Blogger {Erica}, at 8:46 AM  

  • aww, poor guy! I'm glad to see he recovered so quickly! Best of luck with future injuries :D.

    By Blogger Anne-Marie, at 9:21 AM  

  • I love the progression pictures - but I feel so bad for the little guy. How is he? Noah finally got one tooth! haha. Is Caleb crawling?

    By Blogger Debbi, at 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home