The light inside

Monday, April 21, 2008

Success!!

Well after a long week, and LOTS of house hunting we have success! Today Justin and I successfully submitted an offer for a house!! It is surreal, and exciting. The house we got needs a little more work than we were anticipating doing, but was the best deal and the best house for us. We are thrilled and humbled.


Now those of you that actually know about this process, know that this is just the beginning and that we have a whole lot of work still ahead of us. Thank you all for your prayers and support. God has truly blessed us, and I know he has a plan for us in that house!

I was going to post a picture, but I am having trouble, so I will try to post later.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

  • I am so excited for you! (I think I say that in every comment as well!) How exciting and I'm sure it will all work out - I can't wait to see pictures!

    By Blogger Debbi, at 10:04 PM  

  • I am so excited for you! I hope we can see pictures soon!

    By Blogger Allison Abbott, at 10:12 PM  

  • Ok, I was thinking about you guys and heard my friend Karin tell this story about them finidng a house this past week too (law students) you'll have to check it out - the rest of her post is just family stuff, but the first part about the home is really cool http://thedancefam.blogspot.com/2008/04/great-week.html

    By Blogger Debbi, at 10:41 PM  

  • YAY for you guys! That is great.

    Wow, Pittsburgh is far away!

    By Blogger Ashley, at 5:25 PM  

  • Congratulations! I am happy for you. I can't wait to see you next week!

    By Blogger Sarah C, at 9:14 PM  

  • Congratulations Allison. My wife's brother and his family used to live there and it seemed like a thriving city when we visited them. I hope you all are excited and blessed. (And congratulations on Step II!)

    By Blogger Joseph, at 2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home